Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] maradcliff@UNLISTED.com is offline

Default Effective, baby friendly way to get rid of flies

I have used electronic Bug Zappers indoors. They are meant for
outside, but work just fine indoors and are harmless unless you stick
your finger inside and get zapped. Hang from ceiling and baby cant
get to it unless baby climbs ladders

Be sure to put some sort of pan under it, or there will be dead bugs
all over the floor. I modified a cat litter box to hang below the
zapper. It aint pretty but it does the job. Of course you do get to
listen to them fry SNAP SNAP SNAP....

Mark

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 04:37:31 +0000 (UTC), Ignoramus10329
wrote:

Somehow we have a house fly invasion going on right now.

What would be a safe way to kill them all, that would be child and
baby friendly. Thanks.