Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default SPAM report it to [email protected]

Bob Parker wrote:

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 17:15:35 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

That is why I look at the headers and report them to their ISP.
Several have lost their accounts that way.

This spam was posted from NNTP-Posting-Host: 83.15.195.170.

Put 83.15.195.170 into the "IPWHOIS Lookup" box at:
http://www.dnsstuff.com and you get
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=83.15.195.170.

Press the link: [If E-mail address(es) were hidden on this page, you
can click here to get the results with the E-mail address]. at the
bottom of the page and you get:
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=83.15.195.170&email=on which
reveals the ISP's abuse Email address.

Use that Email to report the spam with full headers. If enough
people complain, they lose their account.

Good one Michael! OK, if you're having success dealing with these
internet parasites, I'll try doing the same thing.

I get a few bounced messages, but I also get messages that accounts
were pulled. The more people who complain make it more likely to result
in closed accounts.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell