Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Stuart Wheaton Stuart Wheaton is offline

Default Problems with air conditioners, etc

Ignoramus10329 wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:56:39 -0500, * wrote:

Ignoramus10329 wrote in article
I agree with Dave Hinz. Your posts are not worth reading. I doubt you
know much about yor trade either, probably a just a "part swapper". I am
killfiling you as of right now.

Just look at the various times he posts throughout the day......

Is there a REAL HVAC guy in the USA who is NOT straight-out busy with the
coast-to-coast heat we are experiencing?

How does Mr. Know-It-All find time to piddle around here if he is THAT good
in HVAC?
He's just a trolling asshole

I agree with up to here.

who knows a little bit about how A/C works.

And that I disagree with, he has not given us any reason to think so
-- all I heard from him was insults.

He hasn't worked AC in 10 years, he's a friggin' software geek!
http://www.pmilligan.net/milligan_resume.htm