Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Default Scandinavian Cradle

Nothing smart alec about it. His advice was sound. Many things are made by
many people in just that way. Personally, all I need is a picture or to have
seen the piece once. Many people though, do need more than that. Nothing
wrong with that. We all see things differently. Not knowing what your
capabilities were, he couldn't have known that his suggestion wouldn't work
for you.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for the advice, but my friend lives 4 hours away. I'm hoping it
won't resort to that. But thanks for wasting your time posting a
smart-alec message.