Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Question about sheetrock Estimate

On 21 Jul 2006 10:45:37 -0700, wrote:

I have an 1100SqFt space with 9' Ceilings that I need to have sheetrock
and skim coated. I just received and Estimate for $12,000.00 and that
seems a little high to me. Can anyone give me a rough idea of what
something like this might cost? Any help is appreciated and thanks.

Not intentionally, but I heard a local quote for sheet rock the other
day. Since I know the person I ask and it was only to hang the board.

The quote was for 13 cent per sf of board hung...no skim coat. These
were high ceilings (10ft). YMMV.

Oren