Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce L. Bergman Bruce L. Bergman is offline

Default Problems with air conditioners, etc

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:07:18 +0000 (UTC), Ignoramus5766
wrote:

These are good guesses. If I was the OP, I would start working on them
systematically (look at contactor, condenser fan etc)

Some days you can't figure out what's wrong - so rather than stand
there and scratch your head, you go through it again and this time
find out what's NOT wrong. After you've eliminated everything else...
Bingo!

-- Bruce --

Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545