Posted to alt.home.repair
Ignoramus5766 Ignoramus5766 is offline

Default Effective, baby friendly way to get rid of flies

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 06:08:35 -0700, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 04:37:31 +0000 (UTC), with neither quill nor
qualm, Ignoramus10329 quickly
quoth:

Somehow we have a house fly invasion going on right now.

What would be a safe way to kill them all, that would be child and
baby friendly. Thanks.

4,763 rolls of fly paper, Ig.
Jewelcome.

P.S: Stop leaving food around. The single fly which landed in that
left thousands of his buddies to clean up after you.

I do not know what happened, suddenly we have flies all over.

I will indeed buy fly paper. I am thinking of making some "fly
attractant", by, say, wrapping a jar with fly paper and putting a
small light bulb inside, or some such.