Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default fridge freezer probs

In article ,
Mike Dodd writes:
Missie_M wrote:

Do you have a website at all for CPC, I've done a search on Google but can't
find anything apart from spares2go but can't find any generic parts on
there, though that may be just down to me!!

Just had a look in the CPC catalogue (often an expensive mistake!) -
they don't sell door seals for fridges / freezers (only washing machines
and cookers, so don't bother trawling their awful website
(www.cpc.co.uk, btw)

Most of their white goods spares are not listed -- you have to
phone - 01772 654455. If you are the first person to need an item,
they create a new catalogue number then and there, and order the part.
An excellent service IME.

Up to about 6 years ago, they did a separate white goods spares
catalogue, but given they add anything (for which they have a
manufacturer relationship) on request, it probably wasn't very
useful considering the cost of producing it.

--
Andrew Gabriel