Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com .p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com is offline

Default Problems with air conditioners, etc

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 06:49:25 GMT, "Pete C."

On 19 Jul 2006 20:02:25 -0700, "wyredog"

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 02:37:15 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Yes, I do.

No you don't, you clueless freak show.

Hey PJ Ma see me,

Are you looking for the "Disgruntled, out of work, cause I got the
business manners of a Jackass" Group......Cause your opinions aren't
worth a damn to me here

Your probably one of the guys who's already been here and charged me
for pullin in the driveway. Geez what is it with HVAC does it attract
nothing but the lowest characters that couldn't get into law school?

**** off, ****y little home-moaner.

You clueless twit, I was slamming Stormy Mormy, not you.

Just plainly go **** yourself, asshole. Just plainly go ****
youself. And btw - a real good indicator that I haven't been to your
house, aside from the fact that I graduated from running service calls
years ago, and never bothered with little residential **** anyway
except as a favor to people, is that your AC is all ****ed up.

Enjoy your heat wave, mother****er.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/

I see the problem... You're jealous because we own real homes while your
pathetic ass is still stuck in a cockroach infested rented trailer.

Pete C.

The problem is you and your mother - you're not supposed to
have sex with her, you know. No matter HOW much she wants it.