Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default Home Condition Reports abandoned

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
Dave writes:
For gawds sake, keep your voice down. They just might read this and put
it into practice. You know what this control freak group guvmint are
like :-(

I wish I thought I had any such influence with them.
However, I don't donate any money or make loans to them.

The tiny mind of Little Middle England. Amazing. This pillock hasn't looked
at the concept of what was being implemented - which is very, very, sound
indeed, a house MOT. He just wallows in delight because he misguidedly
votes for the inbred Tories. You all know, the party that has a habit of
ruining the country at ever opportunity and lining the pockets of the chosen
few, of which he is not one.

Pathetic!!!!