Posted to misc.consumers.house
Todd H. Todd H. is offline

Default Good CO/Fire Alarm brand

"ShellyS" writes:

Does anyone have the brand name of a particularly good CO/Fire Alarm
for a house? There seem to be a lot of Kidde detectors for sale. Are
they any good?

Here's my experience, for whatever it's worth: First alert battery
powered CO detectors in my experience suck. And my fire department in
my community pretty much agreed when they responded to teh falso co
alarm. They were rather enthusiastic in support of the Nighthawk brand
plug in co detectors.

A separate battery powered fire/smoke detector and a good nighthawk
plug in co detector has been working well for me.

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/