Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com .p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com is offline

Default Problems with air conditioners, etc

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 02:32:24 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

As you will find out rapidly, there are a few folks here who are
impolite. They will self identify rapidly.

And there are some who are clueless hacks that never worked on
anything that didn't slide in and out of a window.

Stormy Mormy is one of them.

Using your logic, I went to my doctor and asked for the cheapest Rx I
could have. Figuring cause I was sick, I wanted to take the cheapest
pills. I'd try the cheaper pills, and work up to the more expensive
ones later. I'm up to about four dollars a bottle, and I'm still sick.

My neighbor had the same condition. He went into the doc and told him
the symptoms. The doc did an examination, wrote the pills that he
really needed, and he's just fine now. My neighbor says I may have
craneo rectal invertitis.

Actuallly, since you write and ask for advice on changing caps instead
of asking for help diagnosing, you may have CRI also. Incidentally,
take two asprin. And, when the asprin take effect, replace your
thermostat.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/