Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker LT Steve Barker LT is offline

Default 4 gauge neutral wire doesn't fit in my neutral bus panel?

Look at this picture of my new panel. If you look closely just immediately
left of where the neutral service wire hooks up, there is a lug big enough
for a 4ga. Perhaps yours has one of these?

http://www.barkerranch.net/images/farm/Elect016.jpg

--
Steve Barker

"sparty" wrote in message
oups.com...
I just put a subpanel in my garage, have a 60amp breaker in it, and ran
4 guage wire to my basement where the main breaker panel is. In the
main panel, I have the 60amp breaker installed with both hot wires in
it, and I have the ground wire in the bus panel as well. However, when
I went to put the neutral wire in the bus panel as well, it's too big
it appears!!

Now what??

Thanks, James