Posted to rec.woodworking
Andrew Williams Andrew Williams is offline

Default Breaking titbond 3 glue.

In article kozvg.8743$ve.4581@trndny06, Rich
wrote:

I've got a project I've been working on for quite some time. The summer
humidity has made a part swell allot more than I anticipated. Now I need to
take it apart and redo it right. Does anyone have any suggestions for
loosening the titebond 3 glue so I can take the joint apart? I know its
supposed to be waterproof, but the only thing that is really waterproof is a
frogs ass, and that is questionable too.
thanks in advance.
Rich

What about bandsawing through the glue joint and re-jointing the edges?