Abrasha

Default O.T. follow up on Mr. Gunner's comment

Ed Huntress wrote:

I don't think so. Your emotional tirades against liberals have such a deep
and biting sarcasm and dismissiveness to them that it's hard to imagine that
they're merely "defenses" for your position. On the other hand, any such
demonizing usually is a defense of some kind, with shrillness calibrated to
compensate for the weakness of one's own position.

If some of them represent the "logic" of your conclusions, while others are
representative of emotional defense for your position, maybe you could put
footnotes on them: "This is how I arrived at my position," on one, and "I
don't really believe this one; it's just an emotional defense of my
position," on another.

Thanks for those two paragraphs. Because of my own emotional blinds in the
matter, I would never be able to rebuff Gunner's utter nonsense in such a well
spoken way. I guess the guy just presents a red flag to me every time he types
away on his keyboard.

Most of the time I just laugh at his silly and ridiculous tirades, and every
once in a while I blow my top.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com