Posted to alt.home.repair
Orv Orv is offline

Default Bees in cinder block wall

wrote in message
ups.com...
if you have access to the hole gasoline kills them instantly. mark
ho;le in daylight do job at niite with no lites, they will attack
lites....

with a hole in the ground type a bucket of gasoline is instant death,
no need to lite the hydrocarbons kill them

I had a similar problem with an old, light fixture hole that was covered up
with a shutter. Yellow jackets (or variant) had made a nice home in there. I
used the expanding foam and it worked like a charm!

Caution: Use rubber gloves (kitchen type) when using this stuff..I managed
to get some on my hands the first time I used it and nothing would get it
off. I tried everything from alcohol to gasoline!
-Orv