Posted to rec.woodworking
Dale Dale is offline

Default Delta 11-990 DP bearing source question

Pat,

I'll give that a try. Thanks for the info. Agreed that $22 isn't much
for a bearing, but if I get into the machine and find I need to
replace the upper and lower bearing and possibly more, I'm probably
going to get into this for more money than I should probably spend. I
start thinking about buying a new tool when I start to shell close to
half of what new one would cost (upper, lower and spindle bearing $66
+ shipping). Not exactly half but getting there. :-) I really won't
know until I open it up.

Cheers,

Dale