Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Made an evaporative air cooler today...

"Mike Dodd" wrote in message
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Mike Dodd wrote:

Interesting bit of DIY - personally I'd question increasing the
humidity or the air in the house any further, but if the results suit
you then congratulations! Try overnight - see if it helps getting a
decent nights kip in this weather.

Best way of getting a decent nights kip is to have ceiling fans. I've
got them in every room apart from kitchen & bathrooom. About £25 each
and take 30 mins to install max. Often wondered why more people don't
have them.

Actually, in my case, the fear that an adventurous sex life and 8 foot
ceilings might not peacefully co-exist.

You lack imagination.