Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Another step stool

Stoutman wrote:

I made another step stool from cherry scrap with the intention of selling
it
(e-bay or yard sale item). I have NEVER sold any of my work before. How
much would you sell this thing for? Roughly 6 hours of work.

It is very similar to another step stool I made with the exception of the
sides.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/cherry_step_stool.htm

You can approach ebay by putting it up for a buck and see how the bidding
goes or put it up for a thousand and see if you have any takers. If it
sells for a thousand you've got a new market beckoning, if it sells for a
dollar-ten then maybe it's not time to quite the day job.

--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com

--