Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Shower pressure still low after adding shower pump

wrote:

You did use an appropriate flange to connect to the hot water
cyclinder and use a new dedicated pipe from the cold tank with the
outlet at the correct height (below the existing one that feeds the
hot cyclinder) so that the hot water will always run out _before_ the
cold water, rather than just tapping into existing pipework, didn't
you?

Hi Andrew

Maybe I'm having a blond moment here, but what difference would a dedicated
pipe run make to the water flow? I can see the point about the hot running
out before the cold, but if you have existing 22mm pipes running to say the
bath taps, whats wrong with tapping into them (providing the bath taps
remain off of course)?

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman