Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Made an evaporative air cooler today...

Mike Dodd wrote:

Interesting bit of DIY - personally I'd question increasing the
humidity or the air in the house any further, but if the results suit
you then congratulations! Try overnight - see if it helps getting a
decent nights kip in this weather.

Best way of getting a decent nights kip is to have ceiling fans. I've got
them in every room apart from kitchen & bathrooom. About £25 each and take
30 mins to install max. Often wondered why more people don't have them.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman