Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
HeatMan HeatMan is offline

Default Problems with air conditioner

"Noon-Air" wrote in message
. ..

"Al Moran" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 02:30:55 GMT, "Oscar_Lives"
wrote:

My outside unit was buzzing, but it was the BFWN* inside it.

*BFWN = big ****ing wasp nest

Friggin wasps anyway, I've been stung three times by them this year.
Took the panel off of a package Coleman on the roof, biggest damn nest
I've ever seen, about the size of a softball. Damn wasps go everywhere
and one gets me right in the eye. Ever see what happens to a nest of
the *******s when a deminimus release happens?

You don't thump the side of the unit to see if theres anybody home??
I buy wasp killer by the case.

I beat the caps on the big propane tanks, even when it's 40° out.