Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair

Default Problems with air conditioner -- wasps

No, but I'd like to.

Wasps are aparently active and nasty this year. I was at a church
social last Saturday. A girl about three or four got stung on the leg
by a wasp. Turns out the bleachers along side the softball field had
several large and active nests.

Folks, lets be careful. Pull the covers slowly. Listen. Have wasp and
hornet spray within reach.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Al Moran" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 02:30:55 GMT, "Oscar_Lives"
wrote:

My outside unit was buzzing, but it was the BFWN* inside it.

*BFWN = big ****ing wasp nest

Friggin wasps anyway, I've been stung three times by them this year.
Took the panel off of a package Coleman on the roof, biggest damn nest
I've ever seen, about the size of a softball. Damn wasps go everywhere
and one gets me right in the eye. Ever see what happens to a nest of
the *******s when a deminimus release happens?