Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Are you faithful people?

Rheilly Phoull wrote:

Bobo wrote:
On 18 Jul 2006 01:42:41 -0700 "QUGGI"
wrote in Message id:
.com:

Many interests: art, crafts, nature, natural history, wild
plants,gardening, bird-watching, country life. Politics, music(mostly
classical), live theatre, concerts, reading on a wide variety of
subjects; cooking (more fun when shared). Creativity and the life of
the mind are important to me.

Any aversions to violent anal sex with a police truncheon, while I
vomit large quantities of Colt 45 all over the back of your head?

TIA!

Oh sure !!
Like these spammers go back and read all of the posts they make :-)

--

Cheers ......... Rheilly P

Where theres a will, I want to be in it.

Especially when it was posted from Sichuan, China.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida