Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com .p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com is offline

Default Problems with air conditioners, etc

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 02:01:06 GMT, Marc wrote:

wrote:
On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:18:30 GMT, Anthony
wrote:

wrote in
:

The thing is, these home-moaner questions are along the lines
of someone posting to your group rec.crafts.metalworking and asking 'I
have aluminum siding and I want to install a satellite dish. What
kind of tools should I use ?'. It may have to do with 'working with
metal', in some sense, but it's just not appropriate to the group.

Actually, that would be quite appropriate.

Actually, no, it would not.

That's fine. I don't think anyone in alt.hvac would argue
against that. Then on the other hand, most of us are real tired of
being instructors for that 'preliminary investigation'.

That's easy to fix, if you are tired of it..just don't answer the
post..fairly simple...eh? But no, you have to answer it as smart-assed
as you can, then b*tch about answering it. What a LAMER.

**** off, bitch-boi.

BTW - you had the SAME choice here - looky looky which option
YOU picked !!

So shut your ****ing mouth and bugger off silently, asshole.

What happened ? Your pimp bitch-slapped ya again........
You must be the $29.95 AC check up special bitch...
Replaced how many frederstats on old folks HVAC units today ?
Gee, we must have touched a goonuion nerve.
Scam bagger
Marc

Go suck your buddy's dick again, faggot.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/