Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.components
[email protected] mike.j.harvey@gmail.com is offline

Default Electrostatics mistakes, Capacitance independence from dielectric

Lostgallifreyan wrote:

Yep, I think mike j harvey is right, it's probably not deliberate, he just
got infected.

I didn't actually mean to imply ***anything at all*** about whether his
site was knowingly infected by him or not. I merely copied-and-pasted
the description of this virus from a website namely

http://www.virus-scan-software.com/l...redlof-m.shtml

He seems so crazy that it seems feasible that he knows nothing about
the virus, although if you go to Google Groups and look at "messages by
this author" you'll see that until very recently he was using Geocities
for his crazy pages. The address (now unavailable) was:-

http://www.geocities.com/hamid_vasigh_ansari