Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.components
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default Electrostatics mistakes, Capacitance independence from dielectric

Rich Grise wrote in
news
On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 18:16:06 +0000, Lostgallifreyan wrote:
"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in
Eeyore wrote:
wrote:

http://ansari1.topcities.com/

There's a virus there. VBS/Redlof

Darn. Another thing that's not supported on my Linux system.

Me, too. sigh ;-)

This is why I have Proximtron replave VBscript with ****tardScript.
It's perfect for cases like this one. A look at his pages source
shows a large wodge of binary executable code.

He doesn't even try to hide it!
-----quote-----
script language="vbscript"
ExeString =
"bunch of binary crap...

Cheers!
Rich

Yep, I think mike j harvey is right, it's probably not deliberate, he just
got infected. Even so, he's been told before, has done nothing except
repost attempts to get people to visit the infected page, so he needs to be
stopped cos he can't help himself. Mike Monett has the right idea. I
think if there are more reports, someone will stop it at source.