Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
CJT CJT is offline

Default Problems with air conditioners, etc

wrote:

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 00:14:20 GMT, CJT wrote:

Anthony wrote:

wrote in
:

The thing is, these home-moaner questions are along the lines
of someone posting to your group rec.crafts.metalworking and asking 'I
have aluminum siding and I want to install a satellite dish. What
kind of tools should I use ?'. It may have to do with 'working with
metal', in some sense, but it's just not appropriate to the group.

Actually, that would be quite appropriate.

That's fine. I don't think anyone in alt.hvac would argue
against that. Then on the other hand, most of us are real tired of
being instructors for that 'preliminary investigation'.

That's easy to fix, if you are tired of it..just don't answer the
post..fairly simple...eh? But no, you have to answer it as smart-assed
as you can, then b*tch about answering it. What a LAMER.

Indeed. It's a sign of insecurity and lack of manhood.

Indeed, you can blow me.

Not interested. But you can kiss my *ss.