Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Anthony Anthony is offline

Default Problems with air conditioners, etc

wrote in
:

Actually, no, it would not.

Hrmm..I think it would, and I've been participating in this newsgroup for
quite some time. You've been here, what...2 days? How could you possibly
have a clue as to what is appropriate?

**** off, bitch-boi.

Heh...immaturity at it's finest....what..you all of 18 yrs old?..mentally
anyway.

BTW - you had the SAME choice here - looky looky which option
YOU picked !!

Yup, I replied to some immature little ass. Make a capital case out of
it.

So shut your ****ing mouth and bugger off silently, asshole.

Heh..I'll be here giving good, solid, accurate help long after you are
gone off whining somewhere else.
HVAC isn't rocket science, or a black art as you so rudely imply. It's a
fairly simple concept actually. You know this, which is why you do not
want to give aide. If everyone knew how relatively simple it was, there
would be no need for a "Professional" such as claim to be. Btw, nice
little post for a "Professional".

--
Anthony

better idiots.