Jeff Wisnia

Default Making 4-11/16" Holes in Al Panel

Koz wrote:

Kinda cool design. If implimented with quality, it could actually
work. I dobt that the quality would be high enough from HF though to
really trust it.

Yeah, but that rectangular bar just sings out that it won't twist like
the "round" bars on the "standard design" cheapies. My Greenley's got
several mash marks on the setscrew side of the bar evidencing times I
got sloppy and the cutter jammed up on me. 'Course maybe that acted as a
"safety valve".

It's hard for me to imagine much that could be seriously wrong with that
HF one, even if you had to swap in a better tool bit.

Just my .02

Jeff
--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

"If you can keep smiling when things go wrong, you've thought of someone
to place the blame on."