Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
v v is offline

Default Latex paint waste pour on ground?

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 11:54:43 -0400, someone wrote:

Our house exterior is being painted with Sherwin Williams latex exterior
paint. Our painters insist on dumping their paint rinsing water etc. on
the ground.

Where do you want them to dump it? If it was you doing some painting,
where would YOU dump it? Gee, the thing with latex paint is, "it
cleans up with water". Theories aside, what do you THINK people do
with wash water from latex paint brushes??? (This your first house?)