Posted to misc.consumers.house
v v is offline

Default Changing over from Electric oven to gas - what are my options?

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:41:47 -0600, someone wrote:

Look at the cost per million BTUs column. What is really interesting is the cost
of wood pellets that some people are so enamored with...

I am having quite a chuckle over this. Lots of people acting very
smug over how much they were saving. And then the price of pellets
went up. Ya see folks, the pellets were only cheap as long as they
were not in demand. But now.....