Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Bob is offline

Default Anyone have a compressor in their lawn shed?

"Phisherman" wrote in message

Not so dumb, really. The problem here is the 60 feet. You will have
frequent pressure drops. That can be an issue depending on what you
are doing. A larger diameter pipe will help here, although that would
increase the cost. I'm sure there is a recommended operating
temperature range in your manual. Sound baffles around noisy
equipment helps, enclosures reduce noise but also decrease needed
ventilation.

"Frequent pressure drops"??

Pressure drop doesn't seem like a problem to me, and I typically
get my air through a 200 foot length of 3/8 inch air hose.

Bob