Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com .p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com is offline

Default Problems with air conditioner

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:09:19 GMT, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
wrote:

By the way, PJ...

"HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/"

That software looks like the data took quite a bit of compilation by someone
who might actually understand the information.

So, intelligent people are supposed to be helpful and courteous.

Says who ?

The smart
technician knows he'll never actually lose any business by telling "homies"
how to do the work. Half of them will screw it up, or it'll be over their
heads, and they'll call him back, anyway. The other half wouldn't hire him
at any cost, knowing they can muddle through 98% of the problems themselves.
So he doesn't lose anything, and might gain a good reference, were he
helpful.

Or he might be wasting his ****ing time.

It's no big deal to sit for the EPA-608 certificates.

Nor was it that big a deal to sit for my 5 Masters licenses.

It's a big deal to
treat people right - both customers and not - all the time, every time.

How very nice and christian of you. However, I'm an atheist,
and I suffer not fools gladly. Oh well.

LLoyd

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'