Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.components
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default Electrostatics mistakes, Capacitance independence from dielectric

Hmmm.. It's not exactly a Geocities clone The 'abuse section' might well
be one guy Kenny Jou ), according to a DirectNIC
whois test of topcities.com.

I sent him the following message:

[BEGIN]
"Abuse of Topcities hosting. Deliberate viral infector."

http://ansari1.topcities.com/

Please NUKE this guy's account and do usenet a favour!

The person leasing that domain is deliberately trying to get people on
usenet (and maybe other systems) to visit his site, on which he hosts a
VisualBasic script with a large block of executable binary code designed to
infect people with a virus that several people have independently
identified as VBS/Redlof. I ignored the first time this idiot did this a
couple of weeks ago, but it shouldn't be left unchecked.

Please nuke his account, I don't think there's any need to ask him nicely
or to give him a chance to change the script, he probably had to work to
put it there.
[END]

If anyone can do better than this and is feeling petulant and with time to
spare, have at it.