Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian White Ian White is offline

Default Windmill nonsense.. Tilting at Wind mills

Timothy Murphy wrote:
Ian White wrote:

Long ago in a distant galaxy, the assessment of waste arisings from
various nuclear fuel cycles was part of my job.

Are you saying that you worked at a nuclear power station?

No, nor anywhere in the weapons programme, nor anywhere in any way
secret.

Where exactly?

MYOB.

You should not lay claim to special expertise
unless you are willing to back up that claim.

The kind of information I've been trying to give you does not depend on
the personal authority of the messenger. My only claim is that I've been
able to check that information for myself, in detail.

If you choose to remain sceptical, it won't help to tell you more about
me. That is a fundamentally wrong way to form opinions about information
that you can verify for yourself.

I keep telling you: if you really want to know, you have to go do the
work. Quoting other people doesn't count. In telling you to mind your
own business about further details from my CV, I am defending that
fundamental principle much more than my own privacy.

--
Ian White