Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default Snap Ring

Harry K wrote:

Barbara Devaney wrote:

Thanks for the replies. It's shaped like the
letter c and it goes into the groove at the tip of the hose.
Think I'm just going to ask for help on this
and postponee any further use of the sprayer. It's beyond my
capabilities that's for sure.
Again thanks much!

Barbara

Just go down to your local hardware store and buy a cheap snap-ring
pliers. I just did and the cost was very reasonable.One tool had both
in and out tips.
Although one doesn't use one often, when you need one it is about he
only thing that works. It should be part of every home tool kit.

Harry K

But, take that ring to the store with you, I have little faith in
today's average hardware store employees understanding requests for
anything more complex that a paint brush. G

If you happen to be near us in Red Sox Country, I'd be glad to pop over
and help, (With SWMBO of course.)

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia