Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
LRod LRod is offline

Default Jet Mini or Myford ML8...

On 16 Jul 2006 11:50:59 -0700, "
wrote:

Great. He sells it on ebay, and then about five years from now someone
comes here and posts about how he got this great deal on an ML8 head
stock but can't find any other parts and what should he do.

Instead of digging the moneypit deeper, you might be better off
selling it on Ebay, and use the not spend money plus the receipt of the
sale to buy a mini/midi.

Just a thought.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

I have searched from time to time on eBay for something but found
nothing to date. So I ask for your help with ideas on how I could turn
my Myford ML8 complete headstock in to a full working lathe!

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.