Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] istyle_1@yahoo.com is offline

Default Retaining Wall...brick types

Hi,

I am currently trying to build couple of retaining walls. These walls
are not going ro retain anything major..just so that they separate the
paved area at the back from the lawn. I have already dug the trenches
and have filled them with hardcore and then 6 inches of concrete. Now i
am about to start on the walls which will be less than a metre tall.

Sice this is in the back garden i want to keep the costs of my bricks
to a minimum. I have been advised by the local builders merchants to
use LBR Tudors. Is this type of brick ok or if anybody can recommend
any other type. Do i need to put some blue engineering bricks also?

Many Thanks.