Posted to misc.consumers.house
Bonita Kale Bonita Kale is offline

Default Changing over from Electric oven to gas - what are my options?

Sandra Loosemore wrote:
writes:

I just bought a house that has an electric oven. I prefer to use gas.
Is it cheaper to tap the gas line on my street or to install a propane
tank?

Kind of OT: As a general rule, try using what's there before you
change, whether it's an appliance, a tree in the front yard, or
whatever.

You might, after a few months, discover that this particular
electric oven is different, or better, or something. Or maybe
not, but why add one more hassle to the nightmare of moving, when
you could watch the sales and maybe find a great deal on just
what you want later on, when you could really enjoy having the
new oven?

Bonita