Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Default software

Your initial post didn't say enough to know what you wanted. There are so
many requests for cracks and freedownloads of copyrighted material on the
net that that is the first thing that comes to mind. Some of the software
companies want you to believe that you never own it, they are just allowing
you to use it, thus can not sell it but when it comes down to it, they are
covered by copyright, the rest is in their lawyers dreams. Yes, they can
sell it.

"JamesB" wrote in message
Yeah...that is all well and good, but if someone has a legal key and
software, what's to stop them from selling to me.
Is there some legal issue here? If you buy something, isn't it yours to

do
with as you please? I'm not trying to be a
pain, just want to know.