Posted to alt.home.repair
Corinne Corinne is offline

Default Very OT - Computers

Your point is well taken. Thanks, and I will look into this.

Corinne

wrote:
Corinne wrote:

Thanks for this info.

True, I don't need anything that does all this fancy stuff, unless I
want to take some computer classes and learn how to accomplish all the
different things these fascinating computers can do.

Appreciate your help.

Corinne,
Depending on how you learn (some people prefer classes over other
mechanisms), there are a *ton* of websites to teach you various things
(many times for free), and obviously you are aware of usenet groups for
specific information.

I look to the internet for everything from clothes shopping to auto
repair to research for projects, etc. before I look to classes and
books.