Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] l.vanderloo@rogers.com is offline

Default duck call

Hi Rick

There were some post about duck calls and others on the WC board as I
recall, maybe you can find some info in the archives there.

I do have a link to a call making group, don't know if that is still
working, I got a technical difficulties message when I tried it just
now, but it might still be good, just try it.

http://www.customcalls.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Rick Spivey wrote:
Can anyone help me find a scale drawing of the sound board for a duck call.
I saw one once about a year ago on the net and can't find it anywhere. I
have googled every phrase that i can think of.