Posted to rec.woodworking
damian penney damian penney is offline

Default Firefox/OE NNTP

Swingman wrote:
"damian penney" wrote in message

Swingman wrote:

Like I said, that's what you get for assuming.

Answer me honestly Swingman, what would you think Charlie meant by 'I
don't have a google set up on PipplePC to get to this NG'.

As you've found out, you "think" to ask the basic questions before assuming
what is "meant".

But hell, you're the one who's "right", so just let go of it.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/21/06

Had you not confused the issue by asking superfluous questions in the
first place things would have gone a lot smoother.

"you're the one who's "right", so just let go of it."

and that's the bit the really sticks in your craw isn't it. I was
right. Charlie asked a simple question and I answered it correctly
whereas you added nothing and took the whole thread on this bizarre
tangent. You didn't answer Charlies question nor did you answer mine,
seems to be a pattern.