Gunner

Default Pearl Harbor

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:11:11 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

A city wide blackout at Tue, 09 Dec 2003 07:26:17 GMT did not prevent Gunner
from posting to rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

If you bought this line of BS I can't say that your reasoning skills
impress me. Can't you see the holes in this story? If you were the
interviewer are there other questions you would have asked? And the big
question still remains, where are the weapons?

I suggest you take it up with CBS.

CBS, whom you Im sure are aware...is not one of Bush's best buddies.

As to where the weapons are..who knows. The source reported that the
Fedayeen came by, grabbed all the weapons, and split off into the
sunset.

I'm still occasionally wondering where those three ships which left Irag
last winter on a long cruise to nowhere finally decided to sail off too.

Excellent! question!

Gunner

" ..The world has gone crazy. Guess I'm showing my age...
I think it dates from when we started looking at virtues
as funny. It's embarrassing to speak of honor, integrity,
bravery, patriotism, 'doing the right thing', charity,
fairness. You have Seinfeld making cowardice an acceptable
choice; our politicians changing positions of honor with
every poll; we laugh at servicemen and patriotic fervor; we
accept corruption in our police and bias in our judges; we
kill our children, and wonder why they have no respect for
Life. We deny children their childhood and innocence- and
then we denigrate being a Man, as opposed to a 'person'. We
*assume* that anyone with a weapon will use it against his
fellowman- if only he has the chance. Nah; in our agitation
to keep the State out of the church business, we've
destroyed our value system and replaced it with *nothing*.
Turns my stomach- " Chas , rec.knives