Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] ojasrege@yahoo.com is offline

Default security doors

I'm interesting in acquiring a security door for the front door of my
home.

At Home Depot, the best doors they have are

http://www.uniquehd.com

For those of you with experience with what security doors to buy and
not buy, what type of security door would you recommend?

I want something that someone cannot easily kick in, that at the same
time does not make the front of my house look like a prison.

We never leave our front door open, and so features such as a screen
and glass are "nice to haves" rather than "must haves". If we are
going to spend the money to install one of these doors, I want it to
actually be worth something in deterring a break-in.