Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy Asberry Andy Asberry is offline

Default Very OT - Computers

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:04:59 -0500, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:07:59 -0500, Andy Asberry
wrote:

--Andy Asberry recommends NewsGuy--

That may be true, although I generally ignore such things because
they're usually spam inserted automatically by a usenet software or
server.

That is true. A few months ago, Newsguy inserted a cheesy spam message
at the end of every post. I displayed my displeasure by using a long
winded retort as my signature.

Bob, with Newsguy saw it on another group and contacted me about it.
They quickly removed it. I thought that was pretty customer oriented
and very responsive. I then added the above sig.

--Andy Asberry recommends NewsGuy--