Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank K. Frank K. is offline

Default Delta 11-990 DP bearing source question

"Dale" wrote
in message news:iMYtg.101$Oj.32@trnddc05...
Hello group,

Does anyone have an alternate source to Dewalt/Delta
Service.net for
bearings for this model drill press? I'm hearing odd
rattling noises
coming from the area beneath the spindle pulley. It
sounds to me like
the bearings are going bad. I checked with the Delta
website and they
want $22/each for the bearings. I'm hoping I can find a
bearing
source that will have the equivalent bearing for less.

Also, any input regarding how difficult it is to replace
them would be
appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance,

Dale

Get the numbers off the bearing and go to
https://reidecom.reidtool.com/xephr/qbe/homepage and do a
search for the number. Also do a Google search for the
number and the word "bearing".

Frank