Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Martin Bob Martin is offline

Default Cocoa [How have the mighty fallen? OT.]

in 549251 20060715 094624 June Hughes wrote:
In message . com,
Umbrian writes

June Hughes wrote:
In message , Mary Fisher
writes

And sixty years ago my godfather introduced me to plain chocolate
sandwiches, which I loved. In later years I discovered that it was
frightfully fashionable when it was called pain au chocolat (touching on the
topic).

Sis used to love beetroot sandwiches. However, that has not 'taken off'
anywhere
--
June Hughes

I think you have to be an Elvis Presley to get something like that
going. He loved banana and bacon sandwiches. Look how he ended.

Actually, banana and bacon butties sound quite tasty.

Try mashing a couple of bananas then mixing in half a tin of condensed milk.
Spread thickly on bread.