TSJABS

Default Bullets falling back to earth

by a bullet that
was shot into the air.

Funny but that seems to be where most bullets end up getting fired. If I
recall wasen't one of the klan members either in a tree or up on a stand and
the goof with the gun wasen't aiming exactly straight up.

A bullet fired exactly straight up will finally come to 0 speed at which it
will break over and start excellerating to terminal velocity. Here in the
midwest we frequently have hail that exceeds the size of many bullets and fall
from much greater heights and its funny how people can just walk around in it
and not get killed.
I think a person would be suprised how many "accidental" shooting are blamed
on "I just shot the gun straight into the air" sydrome.

tim